We don’t have a choice on whether we do social media, the choice is how well we do it. -Erik Qualman
In his latest Installation and update of his famed Social Media Revolution video, Erik Qualman once again creates another fantastic video highlighting some key statistics. Erik reminds us that the four p’s of marketing (product, place, price, promotion) are disappearing while the four c’s of digital are emerging: creating, curating, connecting, and culture. As we plan our 2015 marketing campaigns it’s important to blend social media with a strong content marketing plan to maximize and captivate our audience.
Some highlights featured within the below video:
- Over 50% of the worlds population is under 30 years old- Click to Tweet
- 53% of millennials would rather lose their sense of smell than their technology- Click to Tweet
- More people own a mobile device than a toothbrush- Click to Tweet
- Grandparents are the fastest growing demographic on twitter #seniorsrock- Click to Tweet
- 93% of shopper’s buying decisions are influenced by social media- Click to Tweet