The power of social media is it forces necessary change.- Erik Qualman
One of the most powerful and impactful video’s i’ve ever seen was created by international best selling author and keynote speaker Erik Qualman. Social Media Revolution 4 is one of the most social-media watched video’s in the world with over 317k views (hence four installments).
The most powerful stat in my opinion is that Social Media has now become the #1 activity on the Web. For those of you who aren’t “sold” or ready to commit to social media, I urge you to watch the short 4 minute video, and I’m sure you’ll be as blown away by some of the stats, as they really speak for themselves:
1. Social media has overtaken porn as the No. 1 activity on the Web. (source)
2. If Facebook was a country, it would be the world’s third largest and twice the size of the U.S. population. (source)
3. Roughly two new member joins LinkedIn every second. (source)
5. 69 percent of parents are “friends” with their children on social media. (source)
6. If Wikipedia was made into a book, it would be 2.25 million pages long. (source)